Any article that you’ve read about digital marketing will tell you that you need to be consistently creating content. They’ll also tell you to drive traffic to your site through social media marketing and search engine optimization. Although time consuming and not always straight forward, these are must have strategies. But prior to driving extensive amounts of traffic to your website through the multitude of digital marketing tools you’ve heard about in the past, you must also follow the below strategies to make sure your site is setup to convert visitors into leads. Otherwise you drive prospects to your website and they won’t be able to easily figure out what to do next.
Website Conversion Strategies:
- Fix broken links and add internal links throughout the article to ensure seamless navigation
- Reduce the number of options in the menu
- Make web forms more accessible and as easy as possible for visitors to submit
- Make the company phone number and email address prominently visible
- Improve call-to-actions throughout the site
- Add testimonials to service/product pages to prove your credibility
- When in doubt, seek professional assistance
All digital marketing efforts should have a concrete goal that will yield a return on investment. Don’t spend time driving traffic to a website that will not result in visitors spending money. These website conversion strategies will lower your website’s bounce rate, increase the average time on the site, and help to convert visitors into customers.