Below are the questions I’ll ask you during the interview. People love stories. Feel free to sprinkle in stories with each answer. Try to keep your answers at about 1-2 minutes.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself on a personal level. (e.g., where you live, hobbies, family)
- What’s your primary expertise, and what are some types of clients that you work with?
- What sets you apart from your competitors?
- What are your growth plans for the next 5-10 years?
- Is there a marketing strategy that works especially well for you? People would love to hear about tips, tricks, innovations, or anything creative that you’ve done recently that worked well or you’re proud of.