About a year ago, we developed a client welcome packet which is a combination of our communication plan, what the client can expect, everything from billing to deliverables, etc. This puts a lot of things out in the open and simplifies a lot of processes and communication between you and your clients. So today Kevin lists out what we have in ours to help you develop one of your own.
- Our Communications Plan: how often we report, who you have access to and the contact information for those people.
- Our Administrative Process: billing, invoicing, etc.
- Professional Services: the services we offer to every client covered in detail.
- Advertising Services: how do we bill for advertising, how does payment work, etc.
- Website Services
- Our Quality Assurance Plan: how we make sure the work we’re doing for you meets our quality standards.
- Our Service Level Agreement: our deliverables and timeline for responses from us on different tasks or questions you might have.
- Our Disaster Recovery Plan: for websites and hosting, how do we store backups, what is our plan to recover if something bad happens, etc.