We create custom software applications for businesses that solve unique problems.
All business need software to run their sales, customer service, and operations. Young businesses often start with a Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) application which satisfies most of their needs. Over time, the business may discover that their COTS product is only an 80% fit for the company and they learn to deal with the remaining 20% of the product that doesn’t quite fit with the way the company actually works. In the worst case, that 20% actually conflicts with the way the company wants to work.
But change is hard, and an 80% solution is often perceived as an easier option than finding a new software that’s a better fit, so companies limp along with their existing products as long as practicable. Search as they may, other COTS solutions tend to also be 80% solutions.
Once your custom business application is built, you won’t pay any licensing fees per user. You own it - use it for all of your locations, staff, and clients, and scale without paying additional licensing fees.
Gone are the days of rolling a desktop application out one computer at a time. With Internet enabled custom business applications, we deploy to a single cloud server and all of your users, all over the globe, will benefit from the most recent changes to the software immediately.
Whether they’re accessing the custom business application on their desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone, all users benefit from the update at once. One deployment fits all!