Best Website Design Company in Virginia Beach (Review/Ratings)
Virginia Beach, the beautiful resort city bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, the Chesapeake Bay, and the neighboring cities of Norfolk and Chesapeake, has a long and rich history dating back to the founding of Jamestown. Over the centuries the population grew, as did Virginia Beach’s reputation as a world-class beach destination.
Recently there’s been a surge in entrepreneurial activity including events from organizations such as 757 Angels, Entrepreneurs’ Organization, and the nearby ODU Center for Enterprise Innovation. Communities such as the Vibe District and the 1701 coworking space at the Virginia Beach oceanfront have sprung up in response.
With so many new businesses being formed in the region, the website design community has also grown over the past few years.
The greater Virginia Beach region is Array Digital’s local community. Although we serve the business community here and have for years, from time to time our clients approach us with questions of other website design companies in the area.
Given our continued effort to educate clients, below we are sharing information about several other Virginia Beach-based website design companies you may want to consider as you’re researching a new digital marketing partnership.
We encourage you to research our competitors.
In the end, if you’re serious about growing your business and getting your phone to ring, then we’re confident you’ll want to partner with Array Digital – a website design and digital marketing agency that is 100% focused exclusively on digital marketing.
We don’t “also do” digital marketing. That’s all we do.
- 360IT Partners: Not a website company, but will refer web projects to their web design vendor.
- Atlantic Computer Specialists: They provide “reasonably priced computer repair services,” and tech support for home users and small businesses. They also appear to provide some marketing services.
- Bryant Digital: Self-proclaimed “coders, strategists, creatives, techies, and photographers.” They also state, “Simply put, we’re your experts in awesome!”
- Grow: Located in downtown Norfolk, Grow is a well-known and well-respected company that’s been around for many years. They typically partner with larger advertising clients – think Google-sized companies.
- Hope Road Design: They list a Raleigh, NC, phone number but a Virginia Beach address. We’re not familiar with them, but their online listing states, “We are a group of gifted professionals.” They appear to focus on print advertising, logos, and they also do websites.
- Marathon Consulting: They provide staff augmentation services for large companies in the area. They also provide IT services, sophisticated project management, software development, mobile apps, and websites.
- Monti Design: They focus on logo design, trade booth shows, print, and more.
- Prosoft: Founded in 1984, they have a long history spanning 30 years. They provide program management, networking, as well as software services mostly to the military.
- Red Plug Design Co: Custom Shopify e-commerce sites.
- Seelutions: Focuses exclusively on the HVAC industry.
- WebTeks: Located in Chesapeake, VA, WebTeks provides large clients with significant long term engagements and custom software built offshore.